1. Voltage conditioning and frequency conditioning are different: in a system, the frequency values are common regardless of the region. The balance of active power is also the power balance of the whole system; and the voltage level is not common in different power areas. The reactive power balance is mainly in the balance of different regions. The ability of the power plant to regulate the voltage can only be within a small area around it.
2. When multiple diesel generator sets are operated side by side, the effect of system frequency and voltage is not obvious when conditioning one unit by the above method. The main reason is to adjust the load distribution between the units, especially in small units in large systems. The size does not have a substantial impact on the voltage and frequency, and the unit can be conditioned according to the demand. Therefore, the conditioning of the small generators connected to the grid should be much simpler.
3. When insisting that the active output of the generator is constant, changing the excitation can change the reactive output and power factor of the generator; when the excitation current is constant, the active output is added, and the reactive output of the generator will decrease, if it is not to be lowered , it is necessary to add excitation accordingly
When operating at low power factor, the load of the excitation system must be added. In order not to exceed the excitation current at full load and full operating conditions, the generator output (kW and kVA) should be limited. In order to ensure stable operation of the generator, the parallel motor is adhered. There must be a certain stability margin, the generator excitation should be controlled to avoid the phase-in operation, the excitation current cannot be reduced too small, and more measures should be taken to avoid loss of magnetism.
4. The excitation system not only has a very important effect in the operation of the generator, but also is the most thin and the highest rate of the generator. Therefore, in order to ensure the safety of power generation, it is necessary to pay attention to the excitation system after the shutdown and start up. It is necessary to check the necessary beforehand, especially the brush device of the coaxial exciter. To check the skill status of the brush, brush holder and commutator appearance, if necessary, also purify; always check during operation. Whether the brush has fire or beating; strengthening the inspection, repair and maintenance of the excitation system is one of the important ways to avoid the problem of the diesel generator set.
5. Another feature of the spare diesel generator set is that it is “one thousand days, used in one direction” and therefore when it is idle, it is likely to present a damp situation. The most active prevention method is to ask the manufacturer to protect the winding insulation from moisture. Making the internal temperature of the generator higher than the environment 5-10C is a useful method to prevent moisture. If it is wet and the insulation is unqualified, it must not be applied to the motor and must be dried first. In addition, the timing test procedure for implementing the generator is also A common way to ensure that diesel generator sets are in excellent condition